Departure & Return
The Sovereign and the People | from h 9AM up to 3 hours and an half
The Baroque and the Aristocracy | from h 14.00PM up to 3 hours
Palermo by night and local “movida” walking tour from 7PM up to 3 hours
the same point of the pick up
or Teatro del Sole for the tour called the Sovereign and the people of 9:00 AM
for the tour called the Baroque and the Aristrocracy of 2:00 PM
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- At least 2 people are required for this tour to take place.
- The tour includes approximately 3-4 hours of walking, please advise in case of walking restrictions
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers with mobility restrictions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY TOUR OF SICILY - DAY TOURS
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms