Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
At the bottom of the central staircase
|Monday:||10:00 AM - 11:30 AM|
|Tuesday:||10:00 AM - 11:30 AM|
|Wednesday:||10:00 AM - 11:30 AM|
|Thursday:||10:00 AM - 11:30 AM|
|Friday:||10:00 AM - 11:30 AM|
|Saturday:||10:30 AM - 11:30 AM|
|Sunday:||10:30 AM - 11:30 AM|
La Caccia la Tesoro ends in the garden of Villa Garibaldi in the shadow of the magnolia tree, the city's monumental tree.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- It is necessary to indicate if you follow particular dietary regimens or if you suffer from celiac disease
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Associazione Palermobimbi
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands