Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
We will meet the trips at the exit of the first poorta with automatic opening inside the airport and he will have a displey with your name written
The tour ends in front of your Taormina hotel or for your departure at Catania airport.
The tour ends in front of Catania airport.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is an example of what we will see, what we will visit in the different cities, sites and parks of Sicily:
- Our wolking tour in Palermo will start from Palazzo dei Normanni, where you will follow the different stages of its historical urban development. Along the ax wich crosses ancient Cassaro, we will discover discover some of the footprints of the Phoenician settlement, the Cathedral, the hybrid styles of the San Cataldo and Martorana churces and the artistic masterpieces of the spanish rule. We will then continue the visit of the famous Opera House Teatro Massimo that profs both the 19 th-century urban renovation and the new season of hopes called Spring of Palermo due to its re-opening in 1997.
- We will continue the tour among the narrow steets of some ancied Arabic city markets such as
- Capo” and “ Ballarò” and “Capo
- a medieval city built on the site of an ancient Sicanian and Greek settlement. At the center of the village stands the 12th century Norman Cathedral built under the reign of Roger II. The presbytery is covered with beautiful mosaics on a gilded background, displaying a surprising variety of color .and forming an admirable expression of Byzantine art. Your travels through Cefalú will offer numerous photo opportunities. Among them: the imposing beauty of the 14th century mansion known as Osterio Magno or "Great Guest House". This beautifully restored structure was the legendary residence of King Roger II when he visited Cefalú. Then visit the Lavatoio, a 16th century wash-house.
- We will continue the
- Monreale t
- our for Duomo di Monreale, 40 minutes with car.
- This 12th-century cathedral was designed to the very finest detail, with intricate mosaics covering the walls, ceiling and floor, Romanesque bronze doors, and a well-preserved Byzantine cloister.
- Built in the 5th century B.C., the temple of Segesta with its 36 Colum’s is one of the most beautiful and complete examples of Doric architecture.
- is part of the circuit of the most beautiful villages in Italy. The Elymians settled the medieval town of Erice, which was an important religious site associated with the goddess Venus. Free lunch in Erice. Then we drive through the Sea Saltpans of Trapani, where the ancient tradition of harvesting salt from the sea is still practiced.
- tour with
- Imbarcadero Salina Infersa with the specialized guide, point of embarkation for the island of Mozia, 10 minute crossing to reach Isola di Mozia.Visit to the island of MOZIA in front of Marsala.
- Marsala wine tour
- at 03.30 pm visit Florio Winery in Marsala with wine tasting.The Florio Cellars, built in 1832 by Vincenzo Florio
- are a place where you can not only take a plunge into history but also enter a craft and contemporary world with an intense, unusual and precious soul, where tradition and innovation come together to create a reality with a unique.
- The majestic ruins of Selinunte, the westernmost of the ancient Greek colonies, are found on the southern coast of Sicily (south-east ) between the present-day counties of Campobello and Menfi.
- The city of Selinos as it was called by the Greeks was once one of the richest and most influential in the world and its ruins are one of the most important archaeological sites in Sicily. It is also very beautiful with its wonderful cliff top position and sea views.
- he rediscovery of Akragas began towards the end of the eighteenth century, when the first European travellers reached Sicily, discovering an unexpected and immense artistic, archaeological heritage.In a almost enchanted valley, full of almond trees in bloom, it is the most impressive group of monuments of all of Magna Greece.The unique charm of this site is in this blend of cultural environment and natural landscape.Wolking tour in hours 2.
- a visit to the UNESCO historic center and the noble palaces throughout the morning. Free lunch, I recommend a wonderful experience from the sceff Ciccio Sultano 2 Michelin stars, the Duomo restaurant or a good dinner or lunce. Afternoon free for relaxation or live unique experiences. In Ragusa it is possible to visit three laboratories: the workshop of the two artists who paint the famous and historical Sicilian Carretti, the ceramic workshop and the gold and ceramic jewelery workshop.In Ragusa Ibla its possible to visit an ancient noble palace where today lives the original family of Barone Arezzo di Trifiletti and taste a good Sicilian wine with the Baron. This experience is subject to pay.
- Modica, Scicli and Noto:
- These are the three most beautiful and important cities of the Sicilian Baroque art along with Ragusa Ibla.
- The historical town of
- is located in the south-eastern part of the island in about 20 km distance from Ragusa.The elegancy of its buildings and streets richly decorated with baroque motives gave a significant boost to the town’s tourism. A further contribution was the annexation to the communities of the world cultural heritage of the
- in 2002. Modica is built at the foot of a rocky ridge where once two rivers flew which are underground today. In the past the town became an important centre of southern Sicily being the head of the homonymous county. Today the town is composed of two urban agglomerations: the Upper and the Lower Modica, both are fascinating in equal way for different reasons.The Modica tourist may not miss, in no case, a culinary visit to one of the numerous shops where the delicious
- chocolate is made and sold.
- the first settlements near Scicli date back to the
- Inhabited by
- it is possible that for a short time even the Carthaginians had subdued the city. After the Arab conquest, Scicli experienced an exciting period of economic growth that lasted into the Norman period. in the Middle Ages the urban structure was turned upside down: the fortress was preferred, and because of the scarcity of water, the structure was built in the valley. As with so many other cities in eastern Sicily, Scicli binds its historical evolution to the
- and its reconstruction, thanks to which today it presents a beautiful baroque style. During the war of Independence, the city was known for the strong patriotism of its people: in 1860 it was proclaimed, by plebiscite, the annexation to Piedmont.
- World Heritage site since 2002 thanks to its beautiful baroque-style historic old town, Noto has become a favorite and much appreciated destination very much in demand by Italian and foreign tourists. Located about 30 km south-west from Syracuse, it maintains the finest examples of Sicilian Baroque.In 2007, after seven years of restoration Noto’s Cathedral has returned to its former
- For those who find themselves in Sicily in May, not to be missed is the
- a floral event among the most beautiful and colorful in Italy.
- the aercheologic parck and Ortigia for a visit to the UNESCO historic center.The Greek Theatre is the greatest example of greek theater of the West. It has the distinction of being almost entirely excavated in the rock. In addition to performances, it was the custom for the ancient Greeks, the theater was used for popular assemblies. After being adapted to games in the imperial era circus, the theater fell into disuse. In the sixteenth century, as well as other classical monuments, was plundered by the Spanish masters of Charles V, who used the good stone has already been cut to build the fortifications of Ortygia.
- Mount Etna is the highest volcano in Europe, and one of most active of the world. It’s impressive size ( more than 3327 meters
- with an average basal diameter of 40 km) overlooks the whole region. Its spectacular eruptions and its fiery lava flows, has always aroused the interest of scientists along with the curiosity of visitors from all over the world.Since 2013 it is in the Unesco‘s
- for its geological peculiarities of planetary relevance.With bad weather conditions, Etna visits will be canceled.
- In the 1800s, after the
- praised its beauty throughout Europe, mentioning it in his book
- Taormina became a mandatory stop on the
- the long journey made in continental Europe – by the young European aristocracy of the time to enrich their own culture. Today, it is a tourist capital of Sicily and many travellers enliven its streets throughout the year.
- The ancient Greeks loved to construct their buildings in beautiful scenic locations Here they found the pairing of Etna and the bay of Naxos, with a wonderful view that when the air is clear can reach the coast of Calabria. It is, surely, the main monument of the city, not only for its intrinsic artistic value, but also for the scenic location in which it is placed. The view enjoyed from up there is even defined as the view par excellence. The one that is not to be missed when in Sicily.
- This private tour is customised using a driver. A driver is a chauffeur specialized in driving you around, he is able to provide basic historical information, he can show you the main highlights, is knowledgeable and he has an umbrella of information. The driver will take care to give adequate time at all stops and to accommodate special requests when possible, to ensure that your experience in Sicily will be both memorable and enjoyable. The driver is not a Licensed Tour Guide and cannot take you inside monuments. In case you need a Licensed Local Guide you must pay a surcharge and we will arrange for Licensed Guide to meet you directly on the spot.
- throughout the tour there will be no driver changes, we believe it is correct to give our customers a driver who will be your trusted friend.
- We will pay the costs of hotels and dinners of our driver.
- tiket entry museums, parks, boat trips, wine tastings in the cellar, Funiculare of Etna,your restaurants for dinners and lunches, your hotels in
- the journey.
- local guide service (cost medium euro 120,00 for hours 3 or euro 220,00 hour 6)
- The visits of the cellars with tasting or lunch must be booked and we do not accept cancellations, penalty payment of the reservation.
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Infant seats are available upon request
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Chauffeurs in Sicily
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands