Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore Sienna through the lens of Saint Catherine
- Hear insightful commentary from the guide
- Learn about Saint Catherine's life and legacy
- See places that most visitors miss
Departure & Return
Departure Point: in front of the Basilica of San Domenico. To be defined at the time of booking
End point: museum Santa Maria della Scala, located in front of the Cathedral.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter the churches. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY SIENA TOURISM PROGRAMS & SERVICES
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands