- Full-day wine tour of Montalcino, Pienza, and Montepulciano from Siena
- Visit wine cellars and sample local wines in both Montalcino and Montepulciano
- Enjoy free time to wander through Montalcino after the wine tasting
- Explore the UNESCO-listed hilltop town of Pienza
Departure & Return
Meet our staff in front of Bar Pedrocchino - Viale Vittorio Veneto 27
What To Expect
Travel first to the pretty town of Montalcino, where you'll visit a wine cellar and sample some of the winery's vintages. Enjoy a delicious snack of local food products. After the first wine tasting, enjoy some free time to explore Montalcino.
Head next to the hilltop town of Pienza, one of the gems of the UNSECO-listed Val d'Orcia. Learn about pecorino, the local cheese made here. Stroll through the charming streets of this planned Renaissance town.
Continue to Montepulciano, the final stop of the day, for a visit to a local winery where you'll sample this area's famous Nobile di Montepulciano wine.
Return to the original departure point in Siena at the end of the day.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs. Please note that a moderate amount of walking is involved and this tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- Portuguese language: Available on selected days and will be guaranteed with minimum 4 pax, if the minimum is not met the tour will be done in English or Spanish.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY myTour in Italy
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms