- Private walking tour of Siena
- Explore the UNESCO-listed center of Siena on a guided walking tour
- Visit landmarks such as the Cathedral, the Torre del Mangia, and San Domenico basilica
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Ideal introduction to Siena for first-time visitors
- This private tour can be customized to your interests and ensures you’ll receive personalized attention from your guide
Departure & Return
Departure Point: If you come from outside Siena, park at the parking around La Fortezza then meet the guide in front of San Domenico Basilica. If you are staying in Siena please write the name of your hotel in the historical center. Directions: If you come from outside Siena, park at the parking around La Fortezza then meet the guide in front of San Domenico Basilica.
What To Expect
Along the way, stroll around the lively Piazza Del Campo and hear about the Palio horse races that are held in Siena twice a year. Pause to admire landmarks including the Public Palace, with its grand Belltower, and the historic Palazzo Tolomei; stop to take a peek inside the Church of San Domenico; and soak up the atmosphere in the city’s vibrant neighborhoods. Finally, marvel at the opulent façade of the Siena Cathedral, then head inside to admire artworks by Donatello, Michelangelo, and Bernini.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Italian Vista Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.