Explore our promoted experiences
- Experience the authentic side of Tuscany with a home cooking class
- Learn how to roll out pasta dough and fill and shape pasta by hand
- Tips and techniques for turning out a perfect tiramisù
- Begin with 'aperitivo' drinks and snacks; end with a tasting of your dishes
Departure & Return
This experience will be held in one of our Cesarina homes and, for privacy reason, you will receive the full address of your Cesarina host after you have booked. We will contact you after you've booked to match you up with your ideal Cesarina based on what you are looking for.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note that our Cesarine are ready and thrilled to host you in their homes! All Cesarine are always very careful and attentive of the important sanitary rules needed, even more now! The homes provide all the essential sanitary equipment for the guests (paper towels for washing hands, hand sanitizing gel and so on). Remember to always maintain 1 meter distance from each other and if not, wear masks and gloves
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cesarine
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.