- A uniquely picturesque location to sample wines from Siena and Chianti
- Located near Siena’s Cathedral, so easy to fit in with your sightseeing
- Tastings include a choice of rosé or white wine and two red wines
- Wines are paired with pecorino cheese, olive oil bruschetta, and focaccia
Departure & Return
Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the starting time. You will find us on the side of the Cathedral of Santa Maria Assunta next to the tower bell.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum drinking age requirement is 18 yrs old and above
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Moro Tuscany Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands