Explore our promoted experiences
- Enjoy over 40 miles of unparalleled views of the Mediterranean Sea and coastline
- Visit the towns and villages of Amalfi and Ravello
- Sightsee at your own pace with free time at all of the coastal town stop-offs
- Sample lunch at a traditional restaurant and shop for souvenirs at the local shops
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Your first stop is Positano, a tiered village built onto the side of the cliffs. Spend a few minutes capturing the famous views with your camera - or simply your memory - before hopping back on the coach for the next leg of the journey - the town of Amalfi.
Explore Amalfi at your own pace, visiting the iconic multi-colored 9th-century cathedral or browsing the rows of shops along the town’s side-streets. You can even arrange to take a boat tour to the nearby little villages of Conca dei Marini, Maiori and Minor (own expense).
After visiting Amalfi, board the bus once again to climb up to hilltop Ravello, your final stop. This little town is famous for two villas that both have large gardens and breathtaking views of the sea - Villa Rufolo and Villa Cimbrone - and you’ll have free time in Ravello to see them for yourself.
Soak in more of the Amalfi Coast’s famous views on the coach ride back to Sorrento, where your tour finishes back where it began.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY AVI Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews