Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day private tour of Amalfi Coast from Sorrento
- Stop first in Positano to see the beautiful beach and do some shopping
- Continue to Amalfi, famous for its colorful cathedral and paper-making history
- Enjoy some free time in Amalfi for lunch (own expense)
- Visit hilltop Ravello after lunch to gaze at the spectacular views
- Get picked up and dropped off at your hotel in Sorrento by a professional English-speaking guide
- Ride in comfort in a Mercedes vehicle while your guide provides interesting commentary
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- The duration of tour is approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- No restrictions we can customize your experience
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Compass Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff