Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day tour of the Amalfi Coast from Sorrento
- Stop at Li Galli Island, Amalfi, and Positano
- Free time to swim, shop, dine, and stroll at each location
- Tour the Amalfi Coast without the hassle of vehicle traffic
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people or fewer
- Light lunch of tomato and mozzarella sandwich included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Cruise around the Gulf of Salerno on a comfortable boat equipped with Wi-Fi, a stereo, and first-aid. Stop to snorkel and swim at Li Galli Island, a private island inaccessible by car, before continuing to the town of Amalfi. Shop, dine, and stroll during free time in this beachside resort town.
Then, return to your boat for a tomato and mozzarella sandwich and a drink en route to Positano. Once you land, wander the steep, narrow streets of this cliffside town in search of a good view or a good espresso from one of the many sidewalk cafes; your guide can point you in the right direction.
Climb back aboard your boat and cruise back to the port. Conclude your tour at your accommodations.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY AVI Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "You can/should bring a bag with your own towels and also you can bring a couple of swimsuits and shorts if you want to change - the boat has plenty of room." See review
- "I’d like to recommend that the wrist bands given at the start are replaced with something else that doesn’t fall off and pollute the sea as soon as you take your first swim!" See review
- "Really good couple / family time, Nice staff, Wonderful swimming break and spots, Best way to visit Positano and Amalfi : To be highly recommended !" See review