- Full-day tour to natural Croatian wonders, like the Blue Cave, from Split
- Witness the spectral displays of sunlight within the ancient coastal caves
- Explore the charming seaside towns of Komiza and Hvar
- Gain interesting insight into the rich culture and heritage of the region from your expert guide
Departure & Return
Split meeting point. Meeting point is Matejuska pier under blue flag on big white pillar. Wait under it until our crew approach you. Please be there at 7:00AM
Trogir Meeting point is in front of Kamerlengo fortress. Please be there before 6:45AM
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please prepare 100 HRK (70 HRK from 01.04.-30.06. & 01.09.-31.10.) in cash for the entrance ticket to the Blue Cave.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mayer Charter
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Water was provided throughout the trip which was helpful as it was a very warm day!" See review