Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Explore the Blue Cave and six beautiful islands near Split
- Admire the otherworldly blue light inside the Blue Cave
- Spend time snorkeling, sunbathing, and swimming
- Visit the historic fortress of Hvar
- Zoom across the Adriatic Sea by speedboat to sunny islands and hidden lagoons
Departure & Return
We will meet our guests at Riva promenade, stand number 5.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please bring a towel, hat, swimsuit, sunglasses, spare clothes and sunscreen.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Blue Cave ticket is additonal cost - 10 eur per a person in preseason time, 15 eur per a person in season time
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Adriatica Transfer, 21000 Split
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized