- Visit Blue Cave, Hvar, and other area islands with a professional skipper
- Snorkeling equipment will be provided
- Travel insurance is included
- Group sizes capped at just 12 participants
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If the weather is a bit windy the ride might be a little bumpy in the speedboat.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The tour is not recommended for people with medical conditions, such as people with mobility problems, pregnant women, back problems, wheelchair users and children under 5 years of age.
- When the wind is strong, the Blue cave might be closed. In that case, we will refund you the full amount of the booking or reschedule it for another date. It is also possible to exchange this booking for another available trip from our list.
- Swimming in the Blue cave is not allowed. You will spend 15 minutes inside with an official guide on a wooden boat and will be given all the important facts about the cave by the guide.
- It is advisable to bring a light jacket as it is a bit windy on the speedboat, a towel, hat, suncream, water and a swimsuit.
- Most travelers can participate
- Please arrive at the meeting point 30 minutes before the activity starts.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Booker - travel agency
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.