Explore our promoted experiences
- Cetina River white-water rafting experience with transport from Split
- Hop aboard an inflatable raft, navigated by an expert local skipper
- Paddle along the Grade II-III river and enjoy stops for swimming in the clear waters of Cetina River
- Relax in the comfort of an air-conditioned minibus on the journeys to and from Split
Departure & Return
Meeting point is at the entrance to the Diocletian's Palace cellars. The cellar entrance is located on the south (harbor) side of the palace off the Riva walking promenade (the waterfront). Our driver will be standing at the entrance with a sign that says "Elite travel".
What To Expect
The rafts hold up to seven people plus the onboard skipper. As you paddle down the river, you’ll be traveling about 7 miles (11 kilometers) in total. Soak in views of the Croatian countryside and the moss-covered walls of the canyon that flanks the river at times. Expect the flow to change up at times, going from calm to slightly rough and then placid again. And don’t forget you can jump off the raft and take a swim.
After the rafting trip down the river, indulge in a hearty Croatian lunch at Radmanove Mlinice restaurant (at own expense), a traditional spot that makes its own bread. Then, board the minivan for the hour-long journey back to Split.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 16 years must be accompanied by a parent or a guardian
- Minimum age is 12 years old
- Bathing suits and towels must be taken with you on the day of your tour; spare clothes and water shoes (sneakers) are recommended
- A good level of general fitness if required; you must be able to get in and out of the raft without assistance
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Elite Travel LTD
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms