- Full-day Plitvice Lakes National Park tour
- Visit a UNESCO-listed natural area
- Ride a sightseeing boat to the Lower Lakes
- Round-trip transport from Split or Trogir included for an added convenience
- Hike around the magnificent Upper lake
Departure & Return
SPLIT Meeting point: Obala Lazareta 4, situated at the end of the east side of Split promenade, by the taxi stop and tourist bus terminal (intersection between Poljana kneza Trpimira and Obala Lazareta). SPLIT Start time: 7:15 am
IMPORTANT: PLEASE INFORM US IN THE CASE OF DEPARTURE FROM TROGIR SO WE CAN ORGANIZE A PICK UP TROGIR: Meeting point: Tourist Bus Terminal in Trogir (NOT the main bus station) address: Ulica kardinala Alojzija Stepinca 42; just near the main city parking. TROGIR Start time: 7:30 am
What To Expect
Upon arrival in Plitvice Lakes National Park, stretch your legs on a hike through the forest, following the guide on a trail to the park’s upper lakes. Hop in a boat at the lakes for the ride to the lower lakes, or Donja Jezera, a picture-perfect cluster surrounded by thick trees.
The national park is the perfect place to see geology in action, as the rivers and streams that flow through the Plitvice Lakes continue to shape the karst formations and rock landscape visible during your tour. After visiting the park, it is time for an optional lunch in a nearby local restaurant.
This tour concludes with a return trip to Trogir or Split.
Please note; the itinerary may be adjusted due to the traffic, flooded trails, or bad weather conditions in the park. If you are hoping to start at the meeting point in Trogir, please the tour operator know in advance.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The tour includes prox. 5km of walking on uneven surfaces -please wear comfortable walking shoes (we visit highlights of both, the Lower Lakes and the Upper Lakes).
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Not recommended for child aged 3 and under
- Not recommended for participants with walking disabilities
- Depending on the weather conditions some parts of the park may be restricted
- Here are few items you may need to make your time on the excursion the best of all: closed comfortable shoes (sneakers), sportswear, In case of rain raincoat or an umbrella. After summer time we recommend to bring also a warm sweater or jacket.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Entrance ticket to Plitvice Lakes IS included in the price of the tour.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 52 travelers
- OPERATED BY Portal day tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "The day was long but that was to be expected and it was also very busy in the park this day." See review