- Cetina River white water rafting
- Paddle Class II and Class III rapids
- Enjoy fun sections of flat water
- See the scenic Cetina River landscapes from the water
- Pickup from a centrally-located meeting point
Departure & Return
When booking tour WITHOUT transfer, we meet in a small village of Blato na Cetini, right below restaurant ''Zlatna dolina''.
What To Expect
Start by practicing the basics of white water raft safety and handling, then suit up with a helmet, life jacket, and a rafting paddle. Launch the boats down the Cetina River, and steer your white water raft through a fun mix of quiet sections and white water. The river winds through varied terrain, from stone cliffs that come to the edge of the water to sections of forest and slender riverbanks, and you can jump into the river to cool off along the way.
When you reach the take-out point at the end of your Cetina River paddle, a driver meets you for the return trip to Split.
Please note: it may be possible to arrange a barbecue lunch at the end of your river trip. Please contact the supplier after booking.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for participants with back problems, heart complaints, or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY ADVENTURE DALMATIA
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Great experience, somehow difficult to navigate the boat without a guide, as there was only 1 guide for 2 boats, but would still recommend this" See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews