- Travel in an air-conditioned minivan
- Enjoy Wi-Fi onboard
- Learn about rafting from your guide
- Use professional rafting equipment
Departure & Return
Meet us at the bus stop in the beginning of Riva promenade in the city of Split (next to St. Francis church) 15 minutes prior to departure. Your guide will be wearing a red or white Go Adventure T-shirt. MORNING: be there at 08:15 AFTERNOON: be there at 14:45
If you are WITHOUT TRANSFER, the meeting point is Šestanovac - Google Maps GO Adventure base camp. MORNING: be there at 09:15 AFTERNOON: be there at 15:45
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Take some water for the time on the river
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Bring swimwear, towel and sunscreen
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Go Adventure travel agency
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands