Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore the highlights of Diocletian’s Palace in just half a day
- Learn about Split and its millennia of history from your guide
- Follow in locals’ footsteps and visit a number of classic Split eateries
- Enjoy numerous Croatian dishes, several glasses of wine, liqueur, and more
Departure & Return
Meeting point is by the South-east tower of Diocletian's Palace, near the Green market. Your guide is holding an orange cooking spoon!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian, vegan, gluten free and nut free options are available, if you have any kind of diet restrictions or food allergies please let us konw so we can arrange it with Chefs. Thank You!
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Aroma Delmatica j.d.o.o. / Eat in Split
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "This was a good overview of the town, but the food part was not worth it." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews