- 1.5-hour Split walking tour of the UNESCO-listed Diocletian Palace
- Explore Split’s famous palace complex with an expert local guide
- Wander through the network of palace cellars and then visit Peristyle Square
- See the Cathedral of St Duje and learn about Split’s patron saint
- Admire Diocletian Palace’s Golden Gate and see the Temple of Jupiter
Departure & Return
Meeting point is at the entrance to the Diocletian's Palace cellars. The cellar entrance is located outside of the Diocletian Palace, facing the waterfront. Your guide will be standing at the entrance holding a sign 'Elite Travel' (near the bronze relief model of the city of Split).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Elite Travel LTD
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms