Explore our promoted experiences
- Split Super Saver, combining two tours at a discounted price
- 1.5-hour walking tour of the UNESCO-listed Diocletian's Palace
- Hear tales of the Roman Emperor Diocletian, visit underground cellars and explore Peristyle Square
- Full-day trip to Plitvice Lakes National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage site, from Split
- Trek along forest trails and cruise across the clear waters of one of the lower lakes in an electric boat
- Soak up the scenic surroundings with a panoramic bus or electric train tour
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Meeting point is at the entrance to the Diocletian's Palace cellars. The cellar entrance is located outside of the Diocletian Palace, facing the waterfront. Your guide will be standing at the entrance holding a sign 'Elite Travel' (near the bronze relief model of the city of Split).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A strenuous amount of walking is involved
- Please bring comfortable clothes and shoes
- Please note: The Diocletian's Palace walking tour operates daily, you must contact the local service provider to verify your preferred date; contact details will be listed on your booking voucher
- Plitvice Lakes day trip hotel pickup and drop-off available from selected hotels only
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for children under 4 years of age
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Elite Travel LTD
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms