- Round-trip transportation from Trogir via air-conditioned minivan
- A small-group tour makes for a personal sightseeing experience
- Discover the highlights of Split and Salona, all in one tour
- Entry to Split’s Archaeological Museum is included
Departure & Return
South Tours office is situated in the old town, just few minutes walking from Diocletian Palace. The address is Mrčelina 1, enter from the Matošića street. Office is situated across the restaurant "Galija" and next door to fast food "Paulina".
South Tours office is situated on the address Hrvatskih mučenika 28, in the old town of Trogir.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY South Tours Croatia
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized