- See a new perspective on Split during this sunset boat tour
- Travel in style aboard a comfortable, well-appointed yacht
- Enjoy complimentary wine, beer, and soft drinks on board
- Listen to live music as you take in the sights
Departure & Return
Directions: Just look for the boat "Polaris". Boat will be moored on the pier "Gat Svetog Nikole" or Obala Lazareta within the radius of 100 meters, where is available at the moment to tie the boat.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements or due to poor weather, you will be offered an alternative date/tour or full refund
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 70 travelers
- OPERATED BY MOREPLOVAC d.o.o.- Travel agency
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms