- Half-day Brac and Solta island cruise from Split
- Cruise around the Adriatic islands of Brac and Solta
- Enjoy swimming, snorkeling, and sunbathing at the island’s beaches and bays
- Head ashore to explore the port town of Stomorska on Solta island
- Refuel with a delicious buffet lunch, including drinks, served on board
Departure & Return
Directions: Just look for the boat "Polaris". Boat will be moored on the pier "Gat Svetog Nikole" or Obala Lazareta within the radius of 100 meters, where is available at the moment to tie the boat.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please bring the following: a bathing suit, towel, sunglasses, sunscreen, and hat
- Vegetarian and vegan options are available, please note while booking if required
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival on cruise ship
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative tour/date or full refund
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative tour/date or full refund
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- THIS IS NOT A BOOZE CRUISE, IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A PARTY BOAT YOU ARE ON A WRONG SPOT !!! IN CASE OF EXCESSIVE ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION OR ALCOHOLIC BEHAVIOR, WE STOP SERVING ALCOHOL !!!
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 68 travelers
- OPERATED BY MOREPLOVAC d.o.o.- Travel agency
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms