- Embark on a morning tour for the best views before the crowds descend
- Be immersed in the UNESCO-listed city as you explore on foot
- No need to carry a travel book with insights provided by a guide
- See Diocletian’s Palace and world’s oldest cathedral
Departure & Return
Bronze model of the city at the City coastal promenade - Riva Address: Obala hrvatskog narodnog preporoda 23 The bronze model of the city at the City coastal promenade - Riva - is located 20 m / 70 ft towards the sea, from the Southern Palace gate / exit from the Diocletian's basements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult (children under 11 y/o tour free of charge)
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Private Guides Croatia - Olynta Phos
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.