- This ziplining experience is perfect for active travelers and thrill-seekers
- Ride on six different ziplines, and enjoy the panoramic views
- Discover a scenic side of the Split area that most tourists miss
- This personalized, small-group tour is capped at just eight participants
Departure & Return
Our tours begin at the scheduled time at the pickup point in Split or the meeting place at our site at Mt. Kozjak. Therefore, we recommend guests arrive at least 15 minutes prior to tour time. We look forward to seeing you soon!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Zip Line Split
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "The scenery and views from the top of the mountains are spectacular and make the trip a must do in itself." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews