- Learn to make Puglia’s classic orecchiette pasta in a private country home
- Insights into the Valley di Itria’s traditional cuisine with a local cook
- Prepare a starter, fresh pasta and sauce, a meat dish, and vegetables
- A final four-course meal with wine to cap off your experience
Departure & Return
I will send you the position via Whatsapp, but in case of difficulties reach the SPexSS581 (road Ceglie Messapica - Martina Franca). Just outside the city of Ceglie Messapica you will see the cemetry on the right and a road called "Padula del Cimitero". Turn to right and go on till number 3.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian, vegan, pascatarian options are available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Simona Ciccarese
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands