Explore our promoted experiences
- 48-hour ticket valid on 3 tourist bus routes in Turin
- Enjoy a meal at MBun, Piedmont's only 'Slow Fast Food' burger shop
- Travel through Turin on sightseeing buses to explore more of the city
- See attractions like the Royal Residences, Automobile Museum, and Baroque city center
Departure & Return
What To Expect
The Torino Centro route (Line A) covers the classic sights of Turin, allowing you to see the Baroque city center as well as some of the views over the Po River which runs through the city.
The Torino Inedita route (Line B) gives you access to attractions further away from the city center, including the gourmet Eataly market, the famous Automobile Museum, Lingotto, buildings used during the Olympics, and more.
The Residenze Reali route (Line C) brings you to the former royal palaces – Castello di Rivoli, Castello de la Mandria, and Reggia di Venaria – as well as the Juventus team soccer stadium and museum and Turin's modern art gallery.
Stop for a meal at MBun when you get hungry to experience how they use fresh, local products to prepare delicious food.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Only line A available until March 2022
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sightseeing Experience
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience