Explore our promoted experiences
- Take a 2-hour private tour around Italy’s chocolate capital of Turin
- Learn about the techniques the master chocolatiers use to make their treats
- Sample three different chocolate treats during the tour
- Enjoy a personalized experience with your own private tour guide
Departure & Return
Meet your guide next to the statue in the square (Emanuele Filiberto's monument), 10 minutes before the departure of the tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note that this is a walking tour so we recommend you wear comfortable shoes
- In case of any particular food requirement it is better to mention it when you submit your booking
- This walking tour allows you to explore the city from a local perspective and sustainably. Remember that it involves a fair amount of walking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- Walking distance: less than 4 km
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Faberest
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience