Explore our promoted experiences
- A unique way to visit the city of Turin and learn about its long history
- Access little-known underground sights closed to the general public
- An afternoon start time, easy to pair with a morning of sightseeing
- Meet at a convenient location in the city center near the top attractions
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation for this product will be received at time of booking.
- FFP2 face mask is compulsory
- Green Pass and valid ID are mandatory
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not suitable for claustrophobic
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Somewhere Tour Operator
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands