2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
1 City Map per person
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Shome Venice
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Real Hidden Venice?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during The Real Hidden Venice?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during The Real Hidden Venice?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Real Hidden Venice?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
The Real Hidden Venice
1 hour 40 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 9 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingVeniceWalking Tours - VenetoHistorical Tours - VenetoWalking Tours - TrevisoHistorical Tours - TrevisoWalking Tours - PaduaHistorical Tours - PaduaCategory
San Marco Chamber Orchestra (Virtuosi di Venezia) Tours & TicketsVenice Jewish Ghetto (Ghetto di Venezia) Tours & TicketsMocenigo Palace (Palazzo Mocenigo) Tours & TicketsChurch of Santa Maria dei Miracoli (Chiesa di Santa Maria dei Miracoli) Tours & TicketsSt. Mark's Clock Tower (Torre dell'Orologio) Tours & TicketsBrenta Riviera Tours & TicketsVenice Accademia Gallery (Gallerie dell'Accademia) Tours & TicketsMazzorbo Tours & TicketsMuseo del Merletto (Lace Museum) Tours & TicketsBridge of Sighs Tours & TicketsMurano Tours & TicketsCannaregio Tours & TicketsBurano Tours & TicketsChurch of San Zaccaria (Chiesa di San Zaccaria) Tours & TicketsScuola Grande di San Rocco Tours & TicketsFrari Church (Basilica dei Frari) Tours & TicketsVenice Santa Lucia Station (Stazione di Venezia Santa Lucia) Tours & TicketsFrari Church (Basilica dei Frari) Tours & TicketsSan Gallo Theater (Teatro San Gallo) Tours & TicketsHard Rock Cafe Venice Tours & Tickets