- Enjoy Plitvice Lakes National Park as you wish with a day trip from Zadar
- Return transfers only: get there and back easily and enjoy the park your way
- Get ample time to relax and see the lakes, falls, and woods by foot or boat
- Includes hotel pickup and drop-off, with park entry fee at own cost
Departure & Return
near People's Square
We can pick up our guests outside of hotels or apartments where they stay for holidays, all pickup is free around Zadar city. Outside Zadar we can pickup you but then we will charge a small amount. Charge will be for example: Nin,Kožino,Petrcane,Posedarje,Sukošan,Bibinje.....
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Zadar Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms