- Book a Zermatt ski lesson online, and skip searching for ski schools on the piste
- Organize your lesson in advance for a stress-free morning in the snow
- Receive tips that are personalized to you to help with style and technique
- Maximize your time on Zermatt’s world-renowned pistes with a local instructor
Departure & Return
Please Wait at the entrance of the Sunegga funicular station
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Evolution Ski School Zermatt
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.