Explore our promoted experiences
- Visit Engelberg in the heart of the Swiss Alps on a day trip from Zurich
- Enjoy a scenic drive and mountain views
- Explore the mountain village and see its Baroque-style monastery
- Stop in Lucerne for some free time on the way back to Zurich
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Bus Terminal Sihlquai is located 200 meters behind Zurich HB (central station). IMPORTANT: When using GPS - please type in ‘Limmatstrasse 4, 8005 Zürich’. You can find our Gray Line check-in booth right at the first parking lot.
What To Expect
On arrival, disembark to enjoy some leisurely free time for independent exploration. Listen to recommendations from your guide and visit the renowned Benedictine monastery that dominates the quaint village center, venturing inside to see Switzerland’s largest organ.
Stroll the charming streets and revitalize with local delicacies in a restaurant or café (own expense) and then reconvene with your guide for the return journey to Zurich. On the way back, stop at Lucerne to explore that captivating city at your leisure, and then relax during the remainder of the journey back to the original departure point in Zurich.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hans Meier Tourist AG - Gray Line Zurich
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "It was a nice enough tour, but not ideal for a rainy day." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews