Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day adventure tour of Bernese Oberland from Zurich
- Ideal for adrenaline junkies and travelers with an adventurous spirit
- Enjoy panormic views from the First Cliff Walk by Tissot
- Glide down the First Flyer, an enormous zipline overlooking the Alps
- Travel off-road in a mountain cart and on a scooter
- Explore the picturesque villages of Grindelwald and Interlaken
Departure & Return
The official departure point for all tours departing from Zürich is Sihlquai Bus Terminal, close to Zürich’s main train station (Zürich HB). Please check in at least 15 minutes prior to tour start at the white ticket office marked with “Best of Switzerland Tours” or “City Tours & Excursions”.
What To Expect
After the journey through picturesque landscapes, and after stopping in the charming town of Interlaken for a picture, arrive in Grindelwald and bid your guide farewell for the day.
In Grindelwald, a mountain village overshadowed by the mighty Mt. First, board a cable car destined for First Cliff Walk by Tissot.
After you absorb panoramic vistas of the Alps, purchase a bite to eat at a restaurant overlooking the bridge and then prepare for your adrenaline levels to soar during a ride on the First Flyer, a 2,624-foot (800-meter) zipline that reaches high velocity.
Let your heart rate return to normal and then board a mountain cart to enjoy an off-road adventure to Bort, where you complete your adventure on a scooter.
Slalom down an Alpine path to Grindelwald, passing flowery meadows and Swiss chalets, and then spend free time exploring Grindelwald independently.
Take the train back to Interlaken and reconvene with your guide before relaxing on the journey back to the original departure point in Zurich, where the tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Depending on weather conditions, you might get wet during the activities.
- Waterproof clothes and solid shoes recommended
- If any of the offered activities have to be cancelled for safty reasons due to bad weather, you may either join or repeat another activity but no refund will be provided.
- If the activities operate but guests choose not to participate, no discount will be provided.
- Please note that the tour is only for children of a minimum age of 10 years and the minimum height is 135 cm
- Minimum weitght 35kg and maximum weight 125kg
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- OPERATED BY Best of Switzerland Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.