Explore our promoted experiences
- Zurich chocolate walking tour with a local guide
- Visit Coffee House Sprüngli to try Luxemburgerli macarons
- Learn about the famous Lindt brand at Discover Lindt
- Eat melt-in-the-mouth pralines at a Roman viewpoint
- Bring your camera to capture sights of Zurich Old Town and more
Departure & Return
Next to Credit Suisse
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 3 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Free Walk Zurich
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "A really recommended tour of you love chocolate, don’t mind walking at a quick pace and love tasting great chocolate." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews